Evogen Evolog 60 cps is a supplement based on digestive enzymes, plant extracts and racemic lipoic acid, excellent for maximizing nutrient digestion, controlling glycemic levels and preventing excess glucose from being converted into fat reserves.
This innovative mixture of ingredients allows an optimal use of glucose allowing a faster entry into the muscle tissues, in order to promote muscle volumization while preventing those insulin peaks which are, as already stated, the antechamber of the accumulation of body fat and visceral.
From the above we can therefore say that this blend of digestive enzymes can help reduce possible gastrointestinal side effects that can be caused by particular foods.
Evogen Evolog to optimize the use of carbohydrates
As previously stated, one of the main characteristics of this product lies in its more efficient metabolic use of the carbohydrates we eat and therefore of the glucose derived from it. We now enter into the specifics of the ingredients, going to see their individual mechanisms of action, so:
- berberine, a plant extract found in various plants, a substance that has come to the fore in recent years due to its potential hypoglycemic power, comparable for some to that of the drug for diabetes, metformin.
- alpha lipoic acid in a racemic form, much more bioavailable than the normal form, is useful both for its marked antioxidant power and as a regulator of glycaemia, given its characteristics of mimetic insulin.
- Banaba extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa), another natural extract with remarkable hypoglycemic properties.
We conclude with the Fraxinus Angustifolia, which is the main ingredient of the product, present here in a patented Glucevia® form and very effective in regulating blood glucose levels and as an anti-inflammatory.
But why is it important to keep your blood sugar constant within specific levels? Easy, too low a blood sugar is often caused by a too rapid transfer of blood glucose into the cells, and this can be translated into fat storage, since large quantities of glucose cannot be fully exploited and therefore will be stored in the form of adipose tissue.
Differently from the above, a too high glycaemia will cause a huge release of insulin causing the transfer of glucose from the blood into the tissues, causing the same situation as before, ie too high a sugar quota in the cells and therefore a potential increase in lipid storage .
It should also be remembered that constant levels of hypoglycemia lead to greater secretion by the adrenal glands of cortisol, a powerful proteolytic hormone and therefore capable of destroying muscle tissues.
Digestive enzymes for Evogen Evolog
All the above mentioned effects are however favored by the presence of a blend of digestive enzymes that will break down the larger nutritional molecules into elements that are easier to digest and therefore more usable by the body. These enzymes include:
- xylanase, amylase and glucoamylase, for the digestion of carbohydrate molecules, including polysaccharides;
- proteases, to break down proteins into amino acids;
- cellulase, involved in the hydrolysis processes of beta-D-glucans present in the cereals we eat.
Instructions for use and precautions for Evogen Evolog
Follow the instructions on the label, without exceeding the dose of 3 capsules per day, divided into as many meals that must contain a significant intake of carbohydrates in order to exploit the full potential of the supplement.
Do not take Evogen Evolog if you suffer from diabetes or are taking any medications for any ailment or illness, as in this case it is essential to seek medical advice before using the product.