1,2 Lbs Hoodie

other products GASP

Available in stock

Warning: Last items in stock!

Gasp Sweatshirt 1.2 Lbs

171,61 €

Discount code: 50ABB Use the following code and get 50% discount on the indicated price

American Fabric Fleece, 80% in cotton, for the remaining 20% in polyester. The name 1.2 Lb identifies its weight of 520 gr. Composed in Thermal fabric like its hood, color contrast with the sweatshirt itself. The back of this fantastic sweatshirt features a 2X2 size Gasp Logo, also with different details and numerous inserts.

Brand GASP
Made Made in USA

Write a review

1,2 Lbs Hoodie

1,2 Lbs Hoodie

Gasp Sweatshirt 1.2 Lbs

Related Items